Author: hillary | Published: 28th February 2012 | RSS | LINK

Huniford has been featured on the Greige blog. Click here to see the full post!

2 Comments. Add yours!

  1. A. Lueker-Ritter
    5:11 pm on February 19th, 2014

    I am in LOVE with these chairs. What are they called?

  2. Jessica
    5:15 pm on February 19th, 2014

    Alison- thanks for your interest in the chairs!

    These are the Barrow Chairs from Huniford Collection- they can be purchased here:


Leave a Reply

Some basic HTML is allowed. Please keep all comments constructive, polite and on-topic. Any spam or offensive comments will be deleted.